Thursday, August 28, 2014

Comedy Part 522: Hey Guys, I'm Hosting Open-Mic

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee: Me
Lineup: Gary Lynn, Greg McClintock, Jon Maddy, Caleb Mahoney, Joshua Slobe, Zac Coffman, Joe "The Animal" Lancey, Tracy Nichols, Wayne Wiskow, Arlo, Josh Funneman, Kathy Zeman

I had a busy night as both emcee and timekeeper. The rain may have kept a few people away but the audience was still pretty good. I'm working out a few new-ish bits so I didn't get as many laughs as I could have, but my focus was on the hosting part of the evening. Didn't mean that I didn't make mistakes, but things went smoothly for the most part. Bruce Veach announced few shows of note for 2015: Aaron Brooks will be headlining a weekend in January and Bobcat Goldthwait will be appearing at the club as well...woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment