Friday, April 24, 2015

Comedy Part 561: Ice Cream Season

Location:  I Scream Cakes
Emcee:  Angel Kircher
After:  Ryan Ries
Before:  Jessica Campbell

We had fun despite a minimal audience...no biggie, it can be fun to just tell jokes in front of people.  It can turn into a makeshift comedy workshop with people giving advice on each other's material...and we all have jokes that are works in progress.  I had a few new bits that I got out on the table, including one wrestling-related joke that I'd previously only told to friends who are wrestling fans.  Not quite sure how well it'd go over with your average casual audience, but I'll probably give it a shot at the next open-mic I attend.  I'm on vacation from work next week, so I'm hoping to get to a bunch of open-mic shows in that time...good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment