Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Comedy Part 600: Hey Guys, It's A Milestone

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee: Gary Schultz
After:  Gary Rittenhouse
Before: None(on last)

A few of the other comics acknowledged my particular benchmark, so no pressure there(especially since I was on last).  In particular, the last few years have been a roller coaster ride as I wondered if I would even stick with the comedy thing...Hey Guys Comedy played a big part in bringing me back around.  It's been a lot of fun and I've met some really cool people in the nine and a half years that I've been performing...who knows where it'll lead from here.  At any rate, my set went about seven minutes or so and I focused on the newer material that had been working recently (along with some old favorites).  I did pretty well, all things considered...I wish I had the time and energy to do a ton of open-mics like the younger local comics are able to do.  Onward to 700!

No comments:

Post a Comment