Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Comedy Part 604: 1/8

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Feature:  Charlie Winfrey
Headliner:  Ryan Singer

So I didn't make the list at last night's open-mic.  No big deal, a ton of guys sign up.  I was promised that I would perform on next Tuesday's show...then I was contacted about hosting for the weekend.  Wow...I'd never even hosted an OPEN-MIC at the Funny Bone, let alone a weekend show.  I definitely appreciate the opportunity and a paid gig is always a nice perk.  I felt like I did well in my opening set, but the important part of the hosting role is getting the introductions and announcements right.  In that regard, I got everything right, so score in that regard.  Hopefully I can mix up my material a bit over the course of the next few nights...it'll be a grand total of eight shows: Tonight, tomorrow, two Friday, three Saturday(!), and Sunday.  Hope you can check out a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment