Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Comedy Part 723: Bone B-Day

Location: Westport Funny Bone
Emcee: Charlie Winfrey
After: Cameron Keys
Before: Rob Durham

Both the Funny Bone and Helium were sign-up-on-site, so I went to the Funny Bone since I hadn't been there in a month or two.  I kept time and also made the list; I didn't have a whole lot of new material to try out, so I did a couple of newer jokes along with some of my regular standbys.  Think I timed out at right around four minutes...woo.

Unfortunately, the comedy thing will have to take a back seat for the moment as my employment at Dearborn National came to an abrupt end on Wednesday afternoon.  It was nothing overly dramatic and totally my own fault; nothing to do but contact temp agencies and the unemployment office.  Hopefully I'll find a new job soon...if you know of anything within a reasonable commute of the Metro East, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment