Thursday, September 15, 2016

Comedy Part 725: Hey Guys, Yet Another Contest Qualifier

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Me
Lineup:  Jimmy Day, Gary Reinhardt, Mike McGuire, Lucas Hinderliter, Nathan Orton(winner), Spencer Tegtmeyer, Gary Schultz, Joe "The Animal" Lancey, Shannon Yarbrough, Adam Hoppe, Brannagan Brouk, Tom Brown

My efforts to find employment have taken precedence over writing wacky new jokes, so I didn't have much new material to try out.  With the monthly contest qualifier taking place, I was in the position of killing time at the end of the show so they could tally the votes.  Hopefully I can find gainful work soon so I can improve my mood and focus on the comedy again...as it is, it's been tough to drag myself out of the gloomy state of mind where I've been stuck for most of the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment