Thursday, June 8, 2017

Comedy Part 751: Hey Guys, We're Still Here On Thursdays

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Me
Lineup:  Joe "The Animal" Lancey, Brandon Case, Nathan Orton, Doug Morris, Will O'Donnell, Amanda Klotzbach, Brian McDowell, Matt Wayman, Robert Reynolds, Gary Schultz, Josh Funneman, Hector Flores, Caroline Murphy, Tom Cook

I continued my attempt to get as many jokes on the table as possible...with an audience of mostly comedians, they'd already heard my recent stuff ad nauseum anyway.  I plan to be back at Hey Guys tomorrow night with Michael Thorne headlining...beyond that, I will be checking out the Westport Funny Bone(Tuesday) and Hey Guys(Thursday) open-mics on a regular basis.  Next non-open-mic on tap(as it stands now) will be Happy Tree & Friends on Thursday 7/6.

No comments:

Post a Comment