Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Comedy Part 754: Eleven Years!

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Scott James
After:  Travis Thornton
Before:  Greg Warren

I made my first appearance on a comedy stage on June 20th of 2006; Chad Huff was the emcee and I went on after Clayton Champagne.  Since that time, I've performed in several different comedy clubs, a bunch of bars, a dining establishment or two, and one person's living room.  It's been a wild roller coaster ride and I don't plan on quitting any time soon.  I went up in the middle of the show and mixed a couple of newer jokes with some of my stronger established material...with a great crowd in the house, I had one of my best open-mic sets in recent memory.  WOO~!  Next up for me...well, not sure yet.  Stay tuned to social media and I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment