Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Comedy Part 800: Almost Forgot This Milestone

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Rich Braun
After:  Jake Beckman
Before:  Max Price

In this case, 800 was just a number...much appreciation to Max as I hadn't made the list at the Funny Bone in quite a while.  With Hey Guys Comedy discontinuing its open-mic night, I'll need to go hunting for other spots to get stage time.  I went up early and had a solid four-minute set, trying to work in material I hadn't used on Saturday.  The next week or so will be busy...first off is Thursday's Q&A night with Larry Matysik and Cowboy Bob Orton at Hey Guys.  I will be opening for that show with Nathan Orton also performing(no idea how he got on the show...he must know somebody).  On Friday, I have a lengthy road trip to a show in Carmi, Illinois...once again, it'll be nice to perform for a fresh audience.  Hope some of you can make it out to the shows...

No comments:

Post a Comment