Saturday, May 19, 2018

Comedy Part 802: Yay RC Cola

Location:  Gottzz's (Carmi, IL)
Emcee:  Tim Loss
After:  Tim Loss
Before:  Tim Bone

It was a two-hour solo drive to Carmi for this show...brought along a water bottle, so points for planning ahead.  Rich Braun couldn't make it, so it was Tim Loss, myself, Tim Bone(who I hadn't seen since the Comedy Forum days), and Jon Maddy.  It was a really fun audience and we had a great time at the show.  I finally did hit my goal of a 20-minute set, clocking in at slightly over that mark...woo.  Learning that even my awkward pauses (to legit think of my next joke) go over well once I've established who I am...bwahahaha.  A lovely young lady bought me a vodka shot after the show...not so bad in itself, but I hadn't had much to eat earlier in the day so that may not have settled well in my stomach.  The trip home was thankfully uneventful...just made a couple of pit stops that included Chex Mix and an Egg McMuffin.  All in all, it was a productive road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment