Thursday, November 15, 2018

Comedy Part 816: They've Got Zaxxon!

Location:  Murphy's On 21
Emcee:  Rich Braun
After:  Rich Braun
Before:  Jon Maddy

After helping the bar to organize a comedy lineup for a previous evening, I was invited to perform at this local showcase along with Rich, Jon, and Brian McDowell.  I was fortunate to have some friends in attendance from the local wrestling scene:  Savanna Stone, Rahne Victoria, James Brady, and Ezra Zealous.  I always appreciate when people are able to make it to my shows (mostly because it doesn't happen as often as I would like, LOL).  I had a really good set, though I did feel a bit rusty since I hadn't been on stage in a while.  At any rate, paid gigs are always a plus...I think I spent most of my time checking out the classic arcade machines in the bar (WWF WrestleFest!).  Upcoming shows:  I'm performing at the Way Out Club in St. Louis on Thursday the 29th, then doing a show in Breese, IL on Friday the 30th.  Hope you can check out a future performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment