Friday, November 30, 2018

Comedy Part 818: Back To Breese

Location:  Breese American Legion Hall
Emcee:  Jerry Wuhl
After:  Jerry Wuhl
Before:  Wayne Wiskow
Headliner:  Christine Stedman

My comedy doubleheader went swimmingly as there was a really good crowd in the basement room known as "The Bunker".  It had been almost exactly three years since I had performed at that venue...paid gigs are always nice and I timed my set at around 18 minutes.  I feel like I need to build stronger material for the later parts of a long set and I haven't had a truly strong closing joke in quite some time...so hopefully I can work on those in the upcoming months.  I have two paid gigs in December...Friday the 7th in Centralia IL and Friday the 14th in Lincoln IL.  Hope to see you at one of my upcoming shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment