Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Comedy Part 586: Regards To Fluteman Greg

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Duke Taylor
After:  Dan Walsh
Before:  Tree Sanchez

Hadn't been on the same show as Dan in quite a while...I started going to open-mics to see him perform and got the nutty idea in my head to give comedy a shot myself.  I started going to Westport again in an effort to get back on their radar and I think I've accomplished that.  My two newest jokes both got applause breaks, which was really cool.  Greg Warren was in town and complimented me on my set, something that meant a lot to me.  He was a regular at Westport open-mics when I was starting out and he saw some of my earliest sets.  I got a lot of positive feedback afterwards and it seems like I turned the heads of the right people...WOO~!

No comments:

Post a Comment