Friday, August 14, 2015

Comedy Part 592: Hey Guys, I Got A Guest Set

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Marcelis Flores
Feature:  Zach Martina
Headliner:  Richie Holliday

Went to Hey Guys Comedy this evening to watch the show...had crossed paths with Zach at Fitz's the night before so it was cool to see a full set of his.  Bruce Veach asked me to do a guest set...always cool in front of a pretty good weekend crowd.  I took a calculated risk by doing a lot of my newer material, but it all seemed to work pretty well so I was happy about that.  At the rate I'm going, I think I would be capable of doing a longer feature-length set...I'd need to put every bit of my current material together, but I could do it.  Everyone did well on this night, so it was a lot of fun...woo.  Next up for me will be next week's Funny Bone open-mics...

No comments:

Post a Comment