Thursday, March 10, 2016

Comedy Part 660: Hey Guys, Hosting The Wild Card Round

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee: Me
Lineup: Ron Finger, Amy Watson, Rex & Echo Selix, Chris Cyr, Joe "The Animal" Lancey, Tom Brown, Nathan Orton, Phil Johnson

While my participation in the contest is already over, I hosted this week's edition of the contest with the wild card contestants.  My job was to introduce everyone, plug upcoming shows to give the judges some time to jot down their scores, and do a five-minute set after the contestants were done.  I did well enough, though I brainfarted on one contestant's name when plugging the contestants (sorry Tom!).  Phil Johnson was in town to feature for the weekend so he did an extended set to close out the show...always good to see him as I'm a big fan of his.  Congrats to those who advanced to the next round:  Nathan Orton, Rex & Echo, Chris Cyr, and Joe Lancey!

No comments:

Post a Comment