Thursday, March 17, 2016

Comedy Part 663: Hey Guys, Hosting The Contest Again

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee: Me
Lineup: Max Price, Rex & Echo Selix, Chris Cyr, Josh Funneman, Shon Don, Andrew Topping, Joe "The Animal" Lancey, Libbie "Claudette" Higgins, Tree Sanchez, Jon Maddy

I hosted the contest for the second week in a row, this time for the semifinalists.  After the first round's window of 4-6 minutes, this round had a time frame of 6-8 minutes.  The show kept me hopping as I was both the emcee and the timekeeper, jotting down everyone's times in between the introductions.  I had a few good quips between comedians and had a really good set at the end of the show...so I guess the luck of the Irish was with me on St. Patrick's Day.  Congrats to the four finalists:  Andrew Topping, Shon Don, Chris Cyr, and Jon Maddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment