Friday, March 11, 2016

Comedy Part 661: Shamrock Fest

Location: McGuire's Bar & Grill in Centralia, IL
Emcee: Tim Loss
After: Brian McDowell
Before: Eric Brown

Third paid gig in two weeks...not bad.  The drive was slightly over an hour and the venue was tricky to find, but we had fun with the show.  The rest of the lineup featured Andrew Mihalovich, Spencer Tegtmeyer, and Chris Cyr...not to mention one particularly "helpful" drunk guy at the bar who heckled just about everyone.  I lost some momentum midway through my set but mostly did well with my ten-minute performance.  Next up for me is Westport Funny Bone on Tuesday, though I'm stopping by the Two Girls One Mic showcase on Sunday night to watch the festivities.  (If they need a guest set from a guy whose name is on the upcoming holiday...just saying...)

No comments:

Post a Comment