Thursday, April 7, 2016

Comedy Part 669: Hey Guys, Open-Mics Are Back

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee: Rich Braun
After: Tabby Davis
Before: Ryan Dalton

The curse of spring weather continued as the number of comedians and audience members was down from the contest shows.  Despite that, the audience enjoyed the show and we got some good laughs on this night.  I continued with my attempt to mix newer material with older jokes that I hadn't used in recent times...I feel like my set went well in that regard.  I think a feature-length set is definitely possible; it's just a matter of doing a set of that length so I can confirm to myself that I can do it.  Next up for me:  Hosting Friday and two shows Saturday at Hey Guys for "Midnight Swinger" David Scott...hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment