Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Comedy Parts 674-5: Comedy Is A Gas Gas Gas

Location: Helium Comedy Club(garage)
Emcee: Rusty Hughes
After: Chad Wallace
Before: Dan Probst

Location: Helium Comedy Club
Host: Eric Brown
After: Richard Cason
Before: Brian McDowell

Glad to get out and take my mind off real-life things...much appreciation to Landon Meyer for doing the driving.  Didn't have anything specific in mind for my performances on this night...I paged through my notebook and jotted down a few jokes that I felt like pulling out of the mothballs.  I got a six-minute set on the main show and I actually underprepared, but I got through it okay...the audience wasn't that big(curse nice weather and sports), but the people there enjoyed the show.  Next up for me comedically is Hey Guys Comedy on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment