Thursday, April 28, 2016

Comedy Parts 680-1: Hey Guys + Fitz's

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee: Brian McDowell
After: Lucas Hinderliter
Before: Ryan Dalton

Location: Fitz's
Emcee: Andrew Mihalevich
After: Tom Hill
Before: Casey Paulsen

My vacation week continued as I performed at Hey Guys' weekly open-mic and also went to Fitz's.  I felt like I had a good set at Hey Guys as I worked on some of my newer jokes.  As for Fitz's, there weren't many non-comics and the audience had thinned from there...I went up fairly late and just decided to use my notebook to dust off some older jokes.  I had a good time with it, at any rate.  Friday evening will be a unique adventure as I'm doing a show in Effingham with several comics from around the Midwest...should be fun.  Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment