Saturday, April 30, 2016

Comedy Part 682: Fun Effingshow

Location: Outer Limits Bar & Grill (Effingham, IL)
Emcee: Josh Funneman
After: Nick Hyde
Before: Jeremy Eastep

Jeremy and Josh invited me to perform on this showcase, a trek that gave my new car its first real test...it passed swimmingly.  The lineup also featured Brody Sparks(one of several comics from the Champagne IL area), Lucas Hinderliter, first-timer Cory Clutter, Mason King, Andrew Hagan, and Justin Tuttle.  I did a ten-minute set and did pretty well in a chatty bar setting; local guys like Cory and Jeremy did better than some of the outside guys.  Justin essentially did an all-crowd work set and it went over great...sweet.  Had a good time and hope to be back soon...next up for me is wherever fate takes me on Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment