Friday, February 5, 2016

Comedy Part 652: Hey Guys, It's A Family Show

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee: Greg McClintock
Feature: Doug Morris
Headliner: Willie Tyler(w/ Lester)

I drove Mr. Tyler from the hotel to the club and did a guest set...woo.  Since it was promoted as a family-friendly show, I abstained from my more "adult" material...I generally don't curse, but some of my jokes have mature content on some level.  Sometimes people want you to work clean("squeaky clean", as Bruce Veach put it) and it gives you more opportunities if you're able to do so.  It was very cool to get the opportunity to work with Mr. Tyler...never thought I'd get to meet some of the people that I've met on this comedy journey of mine.  Next up for me is either Helium or the Westport Funny Bone on Tuesday night...stay tuned to social media for where I'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment