Thursday, August 11, 2016

Comedy Part 715: Hey Guys, We're Ladies' Men

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Me
Lineup:  Dino, Nathan Orton, Lucas Hinderliter, Steve Broyler, Gary Reinhardt, Doug Morris, Josh Freeman, Brian McDowell, Joe "The Animal" Lancey, Vince Opper, Ryan Dalton

First-timer Vince brought several people to watch the show, so we had an audience this week...always a plus.  The onlookers were mostly female and did a lot of catcalling...trust me, no one wants to see me with my shirt off.  I didn't have a whole lot of time to prepare but did manage to work in my newer jokes...I am doing a longer set next Wednesday at Joe's comedy contest in Highland, so I'm hoping to prepare for that personal test.  It was an interesting show but a fun time...next up will be whatever Tuesday night brings me, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment