Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Comedy Parts 718-9: Open-Mic Interlude

Location:  Helium Comedy Club(garage)
Emcee:  Chris Cyr
After:  Ron Finger
Before:  Matt Barnes

Location:  Helium Comedy Club
Emcee:  Cameron Keys
After:  Stryker Spurlock
Before:  Tom Brown

My finances are shakier than usual at the moment, so I haven't been going out as often on Tuesday nights.  After my lengthy set on Sunday, I wanted to make a point to focus on jokes that I didn't use in that performance.  I used the bucket mic to work on a handful of new things, including an extension of my joke about my "Harry Potter"-esque appearance.  I went up late on the main show and did pretty well with the people in attendance, all things considered.  Tonight is the comedy contest at the Corner Keg in Highland, IL...I'll be doing a longer set, so looking forward to that...

No comments:

Post a Comment