Sunday, August 21, 2016

Comedy Part 717: Wylde Comedy

Location:  KT's Sports Bar & Night Club
Emcee:  Terry Hopper
Before:  Marquise Moore

I did a comedy set as part of Curtis Wylde's fundraiser, as he's running for Missouri state representative.  Myself and Marquise got a lot of time to perform, so it was my first twenty-minute set...I probably should have prepared a bit more, but I did okay for my first effort at such a performance.  It was difficult to judge how well I was doing as the stage area was separate from the audience by a short distance, plus the fans in the building had the effect of partially drowning out the crowd reaction.  Still, it was a bit of a milestone for me to do a twenty-minute performance...and I'm set to do another set like that at Highland's Corner Keg on Wednesday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment