Thursday, May 26, 2011

Comedy Parts 361-2: Mother Nature Hates Comedy

Location: Westport Funny Bone
Emcee: John Doelling
After: Christopher Tomlin
Before: Tim Meadows

Location: Comedy Etc. II
Emcee: Aaron Brooks
After: Aaron Brooks
Before: Mike McGuire

Strong crowd at the Funny Bone on Tuesday.  Got on second after the emcee and had a good set with mostly new material.  Was going somewhere with my final joke but ran out of time so I called it a night.  Hadn't seen Tommy Johnagin in town in a while and he said it was the best set he'd seen me do...high praise coming from someone of his comedic caliber.  The weather didn't help our cause on Wednesday night at Comedy Etc....come on, it was just a tornado or two!  Anywho, tried out some newer lines...have finally been writing some new material lately.  You have my full permission to come to the shows since I'm not just doing the same jokes, people...  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment