Thursday, November 10, 2011

Comedy Part 405: Mind Elsewhere

Location: Comedy Etc. II
Emcee: Me
Lineup: Carey Mullins, Kelly Carberry, Jeff Slocum, Andrew Hagan, Joe Lancey, Dan Schmidt, Nic Coambs, Jeremy Hellwig, Zach Johnson, Kerrie Nieman, Robert Friday, Kevin Bunetic, Brian Kinsella, Bruce Veach, Landon Meyer

Obviously I've been thinking about everything but comedy lately and I may even have to cut back on the schedule out of financial necessity. Haven't written much lately and my one totally new joke fell flat...oh well, not sure if this was the best night to try that out. Hope the crowds improve in the coming weeks. As for upcoming shows, Kevin is setting up a new show in Fairview Heights that will hopefully become a monthly thing. Also, I'm scheduled to do a longer set at the "Best Of Comedy Etc." show next week Thursday. Funny Bone may have to go on the back burner but I plan to be there next Tuesday, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment