Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Comedy Part 406: Mini-Road Trip

Location: Westport Funny Bone
Emcee: Sean O'Brien
After: Sean O'Brien
Before: Joe Murray

Rode with Kevin Bunetic out to the Funny Bone this week...trying to save a buck wherever I can. Haven't written much lately but I did try out a new line or two. Not on the list for Etc. but hoping I get added at the show so I can practice a few things before the Best-Of show on Thursday. Wondering if my personal comedy standards are getting too high...that can be good in a sense, but maybe it keeps me from trying out jokes that could be really good. It seems like I'm constantly asking myself "has this been done?"...when there are so many people out there trying to do comedy, it can be very difficult to be original. Wish I had the time and energy to do more shows and try out more material...real life and all that, but most of that is my own fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment