Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Comedy Part 633: Hey Guys, A Few More Wednesdays

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  None(relay-style)
After:  Andrew Hagan
Before:  Mike McGuire

With a scaled-down show for the evening, we each introduced the next comedian.  I brought my notebook on stage so I could do my newest joke in its entirety...I came up with several new ideas this afternoon to add to the bit.  My set ended up having a theme to it as most of my jokes related to shootings...I don't know, maybe I'm living the gimmick?  Anywho...going back to Hey Guys on Friday to watch the show(Kevin McCaffrey is headlining).  Next week, it's back to Westport Funny Bone on Tuesday.  Wednesday, I'm deciding between Valley Park Funny Bone and the comedy contest in Highland...will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment