Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Comedy Part 639: One More For 2015

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Gary Schultz
After:  Michael Carroll
Before:  Josh Bertels

Thanks to the holiday season, Hey Guys had its best open-mic attendance to date with 91 people in the audience!  A couple of St. Louis comics were at the show since the Valley Park Funny Bone's open-mic was cancelled due to area flooding...eep.  I went up early and did okay, though I'm still figuring out how to combine two jokes with similar premises.  At any rate, the show was fun...and that'll just about do it for my comedic year of 2015.  (Quick programming note:  The open-mic shows at Hey Guys Comedy will be every Thursday starting next week on January 7th!)  By my count, I had 103 comedy performances in this calendar year...and I hope to do even more in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment