Saturday, December 19, 2015

Comedy Part 634: Hey Guys, Last-Minute Guest Set

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Tony Z
Feature:  Jeremy Hellwig
Headliner:  Emo Philips

Club co-owner Bruce Veach asked if I could drive Emo to and from the hotel on Friday...that extended to Saturday night as well, so I got to see all three shows.  It was very cool to spend time with a comedy veteran like him and talk with him during the car rides.  Between the Saturday shows, Bruce asked if I wanted to do a guest set at the late show...I wish I had been better prepared, but I feel like I did well.  (Video forthcoming!)  I had a slight brainfart midway through, but I got back on track and clocked in at just under five minutes...woo.  Took home some leftover Little Caesar's pizza as well... #paidgig

No comments:

Post a Comment