Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Comedy Part 685: Three For Three

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Reggie Edwards
After:  Mike Reigner
Before:  Jack Flipper

I had a slight dry spell when it came to making the list at Westport, so it was a nice surprise to perform for the third week in a row at the Funny Bone.  The number of comedians was slightly lower than usual so that may have helped my cause; the audience was pretty good, but then we weren't going up against playoff hockey on this night (they had to postpone the first contest show the previous evening).  I did my best to balance my newer material with my tried-and-true bits...I fell into a pattern of running the same 4-5 minutes into the ground for a long time; I don't want to do that again.  Next up for me:  Hey Guys Comedy on Thursday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment