Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Comedy Parts 691-2: Helium Warmup

Location: Helium Comedy Club(garage)
Emcee: Chris Cyr
After: Kenny Warner
Before: Rafe Williams

Location: Helium Comedy Club
Emcee: Jon Venegoni
After: Gregory Mark
Before: Jeremy Essig

Having been at the Funny Bone the previous night, I went to Helium as the open-mic was catered to those who had entered that club's comedy contest.  I did the usual double-header with the "bucket mic" beforehand, trying out a handful of new bits.  I went with an all-around stronger set for the main show, doing one particular joke that J.C. Sibala said I should have done in the Funny Bone contest.  Thought about doing Joe Lancey's contest show in Highland tomorrow night, but next up for me will probably be the open-mic at Hey Guys Comedy on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment