Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Comedy Part 744: Much Better

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Ricky Royal
After:  Tom Shelton
Before:  Cameron Keys

Much appreciation to Sean O'Brien for getting me a last-minute spot on this week's list.  I did a good mix of established stuff and my new material, all of which seemed to go over really well.  Most of my new jokes from last Thursday are probably washouts, but a couple of them did better tonight.  Hopefully the job situation will change in the near future so I can get to open-mics on a more consistent basis.  As it stands, I'm getting plenty of material out of my recent life situations...I just need to put it all together for a strong feature-length set.  Once I can focus more on the comedy-type stuff, my main goal will be to feature at one of the area comedy clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment