Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Comedy Part 747: Flying Back Into Action

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Jon Maddy
After:  Brandon Barr
Before:  Andy Hamilton

It was a rare night when just about everybody made the list...I drove from work straight to Westport Plaza for the evening's festivities.  I started with a quick couple of lines, calling back to both Andrew Frank and Tina Dybal's sets...bwahahaha.  I felt like the set flowed really well and I even worked in some newer jokes that got good laughs.  I ran up against the clock on a show with a lot of comedians, but I don't think I went too far over.  It'll be nice to get back to the comedy shows and get some stage time...woo.

Upcoming shows:
-Thursday:  Hey Guys Comedy open-mic in Fairview Heights, IL (7:30 PM)
-Saturday:  Dark Roast Comedy show at the Artisan Bakery in Edwardsville, IL (8 PM)
-Thursday 7/6:  Happy Tree & Friends Comedy at The Way Out Club in St. Louis, MO (9 PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment