Thursday, May 25, 2017

Comedy Part 746: Hey Guys, Back In The Hosting Spot

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Me
Lineup:  Brian McDowell, Nathan Orton, Lucas Hinderliter, Joe "The Animal" Lancey, Tom Brown, Matt Wayman, Vincent Opper, Robert Reynolds, Adam Hoppe, Jessie Hickman, Shannon Yarbrough, Will O'Donnell, Gary Schultz, Andy Hamilton, Quincy Gordon, Tim Convy, Carlie Lawrence

With my evenings freed up, I made my way back to Hey Guys for the Thursday open-mic night.  We had a decent audience and quite a few comedians(as you see above); I'm pretty sure Bruce Veach just assigns me to host so he can see the whole lineup on this dumb blog.  *waves hi*  I was trying out a lot of new material, to the point that I brought my notebook on stage...it was probably a move best left unmade.  At any rate, I hope to get back to other open-mics in the near future, particularly the Westport Funny Bone.  I have plenty of material about my days of pizza delivery, as well as other bits of randomness...

No comments:

Post a Comment