Saturday, June 4, 2011

Comedy Parts 364-5: TGIDoubleheader

Location: Comedy Etc. II
Emcee: Dan Schmidt
Feature: David Harris
Headliner: Christine Stedman

Location: Lemmon's
Emcee: Mike McGuire
After: Dan Schmidt
Before: Andy Faasen

Art Vieluf jokingly prompted me to ask about the guest set before he would grant it to me...heh.  Yeahhhhh, should have called ahead.  Really good crowd, Christine's from nearby Caseyville...felt like I had a really strong set and several people(including Art) complimented me on it.  WOO~!  Dan is always pushing me to get to more shows and talked me into going to Lemmon's as well...it was a contest but I didn't hold any real aspirations of winning, which is a good policy for that sort of event.  Coulda used that fifty bucks, but hey.  Crowd was kinda rough for the Lemmon's show, but I had seen that at previous shows there so I took it in stride.  Fun time, at any rate...and free soda and pizza is always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment