Thursday, January 28, 2016

Comedy Part 647: Hey Guys, Trying New Stuff

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Josh Funneman
After:  Rex & Echo Selix
Before:  Adam Scro

Since I was putting my best foot forward on Tuesday, I made a point to work on new material tonight at the Hey Guys open-mic.  I've got a few ideas in the works and I didn't try all of them, but I feel confident that I'm capable of a feature-length set.  It's just a matter of getting that opportunity and being able to remember and organize my material.  Hey Guys' comedy contest is coming up in February, so hopefully I'll do well in that.  Next up for me is Tuesday night, whether it be Helium or the Westport Funny Bone...but I've got a rare open weekend ahead of me, so maybe something else will present itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment