Sunday, January 31, 2016

Comedy Parts 648-9: Hey Guys Hosting Doubleheader

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Me
Feature:  A.J. Finney
Headliner:  Dwight York

Was asked if I could host the Saturday shows...sure, why not?  The audiences were a lot of fun though there were some chatty people at both shows (including a few at the 8:00 show who came INTO the club hammered!).  Bruce Veach gave me an extended set at the late show to see how I did...I feel like I lost some momentum around the middle of the set, but otherwise I did okay.  I'm actively working toward feature-length sets and am working on organizing my jokes so that I can do a strong performance...hopefully I can make that happen in the near future.  Next up for me:  Tuesday open-mic, wherever that may be...

No comments:

Post a Comment