Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Comedy Part 699: Decade Of Destruction

Location: Heavy Anchor
Emcee: Chad Wallace
After: Rocco Hogan
Before: Vincent Bryant

My first comedy performance was on June 20th of 2006 at the Westport Funny Bone; Chad Huff was the emcee and I performed after Clayton Champagne.  There aren't a whole lot of jokes from that set that I would do today...at least not in their original form.  I've been to the Comedy Shipwreck shows when there has been a good audience and when there hasn't...thankfully, this was the first case.  I focused on newer material and got an applause break for one particular joke...so to my cousin Jason, "Plan B" is still killing.  *ducks thrown objects*  Next up is the Westport Funny Bone tomorrow night...if I make the list, it'll be performance #700.

No comments:

Post a Comment