Saturday, June 25, 2016

Comedy Part 703: Hey Guys, Pinch-Hitting

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee: Me
Feature: Thaddeus Challis
Headliner: Chili Challis

Went to the club tonight with the expectation of simply watching the show...but Bruce Veach asked if I could host the late show since his scheduled emcee wasn't there.  I was cool with that...other than stumbling over Thaddeus' name in his introduction, things went swimmingly.  Went to the Friday show as well, so I got to talk to both Chili and Thaddeus quite a bit over the weekend.  Also, Al Canal stopped by the Saturday show...hadn't seen him in a little while.  Tip to local comedians: Always be prepared to perform in case you're needed!  Next up for me is probably the Westport Funny Bone on Tuesday...we shall see.  My work vacation ends on Monday...yay?

No comments:

Post a Comment