Thursday, July 26, 2012

Comedy Part 468: Wednesday Showcase

Location: Westport Funny Bone
Emcee: Sean O'Brien
After: Matt Conty
Before: Jeremy Essig

Was invited by Donna Dierker to perform at her 50th birthday show at the Funny Bone...most tremendous. Was part of a solid lineup that also included Ryan Ries, Steve Poggi, Andrew Topping, and Kevin Bunetic...Kevin and Matt's respective hairstyles are approaching epic levels of poofiness, I must say. Don't know if I was at my best...didn't prepare as well as I should have and had some rough moments. I have been thinking about taking a break from comedy for a bit...I've only been going to the Funny Bone open-mic shows anyway. Still thinking about the best course of action in that regard, especially since I've got a lot of other life stuff on my mind these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment