Thursday, October 20, 2011

Comedy Part 400: Set 400 vs. Game 1

Location: Comedy Etc. II
Emcee: Aaron Brooks
After: Landon Meyer
Before: Matt Idoux

Audience was a bit better than expected going up against the baseball game...I was a last-minute addition to the lineup, partially thanks to getting a few friends to come to last weekend's shows with David Koechner(Champ Kind!). Didn't have much new material to try out and the audience was all over the place as far as reactions went...so my set wasn't that great, in my own personal opinion. Hope to write some more in the near future once I have some downtime...mind has been on other things. Going to Etc. again tonight for Godfrey...may even go on Friday as well, I've heard he has a ton of material and can do a whole weekend of shows with all different jokes. Sounds tremendous to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment