Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Comedy Part 402: Dance Your Cares Away

Location: Westport Funny Bone
Emcee: Keith Cissell
After: Joe Lehnig
Before: Tom Shelton

Got a joke idea on Sunday night while I was at the wrestling show at Pop's...and I came up with a great line for the joke on the drive to the Funny Bone last night, so I threw it in. It was a fun crowd and I felt like my set went REALLY well. I've been closing on the Bellevegas joke recently because it seems to work consistently well. I linked the new joke to a previous joke about how I don't fit in at night clubs...I also attached my phone game joke to my smart-phone joke. Segues rule~! Want to check out some of the newer shows in the area to see if I can do longer sets...still trying to balance the job, housework, and sleep schedule though. *is old*

No comments:

Post a Comment