Sunday, September 4, 2011

Comedy Part 389: Last Saturday Night

Location: Grove Deli
Emcee: Charlie Winfrey
After: Ben Flug
Before: Eddy Clark

Hadn't been out to the Deli in a few weeks...probably didn't prepare enough for a longer set but had a few new jokes that I wanted to try out. Some need a little more substance to them and I need to write them out. J.C. Sibala bought me a shot before the show since my birthday is on Tuesday...didn't affect my performance as far as I could tell, just forgot a bunch of stuff like I usually do. :P I should eat more at home before going to comedy shows so I'm not spending my "spare" funds on random culinary indulgences...that being said, the sandwiches are very good there. Fun show, good times, Charlie flirted with the waitress loudly and in great detail after the show...it was one of those nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment