Sunday, January 8, 2012

Comedy Part 422: Didn't Wear Shorts

Location: Comedy Etc. II
Emcee: Aaron Brooks
Feature: Josh Arnold
Headliner: Pete George

Just finished Rob Durham's book "Don't Wear Shorts On Stage"(now available on his website *plug*)...some interesting refreshers in there for me to keep in mind. Want to focus on the emcee stuff and dealing with hecklers. Great crowds at most of the weekend shows at Etc., though the late show on Saturday(when I had a guest set) wasn't that big...was still a fun audience though. They had a unique energy...plus my cousin and his neighbor were at the show so that was cool. My set went...okay, I guess. Think my exact quote to Josh was "that could have gone better"...no biggie, but then I'm notoriously hard on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment