Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Comedy Part 424: Westport, Ho!

Location: Westport Funny Bone
Emcee: Steve Poggi
After: Andi Smith
Before: Tiel Pearce

Good to make the list for the first time in a while...have been told by a few people that I deserve to be on stage there more often. Went up fairly early and was originally set to go up after Bill Davis but Andi wanted to follow Bill with a few choice lines...bwahahaha. Good to see her as she hadn't been there on Tuesday in a while. She had a joke about her boyfriend being a baseball card nut, so I followed THAT up with a line about how I'd have to tell my future wife why I have six different versions of Starscream. :-D (I honestly forget how many different Starscreams I have...G1, Pretender without the shell, Armada, Energon, and I think one other version. Didn't get the Masterpiece Starscream with the crown...*sob*) Oh yeah, standup comedy...set went all right, could have been better. The call center jokes appear to be duds...oh well. Hated to end on the Valentine's Day joke but at least it's "in-season" right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment