Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Comedy Part 413: Showcase Showdown

Location: Westport Funny Bone
Emcee: Joe Lehnig
After: Andrew Frank
Before: Kevin Bunetic

Rode with Kevin out to the Funny Bone as we had both been invited to perform on the Monday night showcase. We had longer sets(7-8 minutes) and I feel like I did well with mine. Steve Poggi and Joe Murray also performed and weekend headliner Ron Morey closed things out. Threw in one new topical line that seemed to work...why not? This could be a busy comedy week for me...still deciding whether to venture back out to Westport for open-mic tonight. There's the Comedy Etc. open-mic on Wednesday and the Red Bud show on Friday...since I'll be going to a local wrestling show on Saturday, I'll probably go to Etc. on Thursday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment