Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Comedy Part 419: Day After Christmas

Location: Off Broadway
Emcee: None(relay-style)
After: Tim Francis
Before: Frankie Chubb

Lousy weekend to get sick, but I was feeling well enough to make it to the comedy show. Josh Arnold invited me to perform...I'd been to the bar a few times in the past and it's a good comedy venue. Had a few friends in attendance who hadn't seen me on stage before, so I definitely wanted to do some time if I could. Didn't plan much ahead of time...did a standard solid set while working in a couple of new bits. I would like to come up with a consistent closer that's not the Valentine's Day joke...I've been closing on a few different things in the past several months(Bellevegas, "think positive") and have been making an effort to NOT finish with Valentine's Day if I can help it. Anywho, just a few open-mics left in 2011 for me...it's been an eventful year to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment