Thursday, December 22, 2011

Comedy Part 418: December Promise You Made Unto Me

Location: Comedy Etc. II
Emcee: Matt Idoux
After: Joe Harrington
Before: Andrew Hagan

Really good crowd last night at Etc....saw three new comics who I hadn't seen before and they all did a good job(it was at least one person's first time ever on stage). I tried out one new joke(linking it to one I already had) and it went over really well...yay bad puns~! Nice to get some new material on the table. (As I've said in the past, I try not to be specific about my material in these blogs because I want you to come to the shows and hear the jokes yourselves. :)) Will probably check out the Friday show at Etc. with Chris Smith headlining and Aaron Brooks featuring...Matt Idoux is getting his first shot at weekend hosting as well. Hoping for a guest set...then there's the Off Broadway show on Monday night, should be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment